RequirementsThe general requirements for the postdoctoral fellowship positions are as follows:
- Candidates must hold a recent PhD in such fields as linguistics; linguistic typology; Slavic languages; Turkic languages; research involving statistical analysis of language data; computer science or related areas; the PhD should be awarded by an internationally recognized university not earlier than 5 years prior to the employment by HSE University;
- Candidates should have ability to work in team;
- Fluent English is an obligatory condition as research and all other activities are conducted in English; knowledge of Russian is not required;
- Visible publications in the field are a desideratum.
The position description:
- participants are encouraged to pursue their own research in parallel with working on Linguistic Convergence Laboratory research projects in the field of language contact; language variation; functional typology; instrumental phonetics; and corpus linguistics;
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals in co-authorship with the members of the Lab;
- participation in field research (not required);
- participating in organization of academic events and otherwise contributing to increasing the Lab’s visibility;
- presentations of the successful candidate’s own research to the researchers in the field and to the academic community broadly speaking;
- teaching courses of expertise to HSE students is welcome, although not required.
ConditionsAppointments are normally made for one year. Postdoctoral fellows have an opportunity to renew the contract (no more than two times).
HSE University offers postdoctoral fellows a competitive salary, standard medical insurance benefits, a working space equipped with a computer.
Application ProcessApplications must be submitted online. Please provide a CV, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper submitted via an online application form. At least two letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the International Faculty Recruitment Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline. Please note that direct applications to the laboratory may not be reviewed. Read more about the application process here.
The deadline for the applications is February 9, 2020.
Подробности по ссылке: https://okna.hse.ru/news/313973936.html
Выделите её, нажмите Ctrl+Enter и отправьте нам уведомление. Спасибо за участие!
Сервис предназначен только для отправки сообщений об орфографических и пунктуационных ошибках.